Information obligation (GDPR Information Clause)
1. Your Personal Data Controller is:
ZAKŁAD ROLNICZO – PRZEMYSŁOWY „FARMUTIL HS HS” Spółka Akcyjna
Śmiłowo ul. Przemysłowa 4, 64 – 810 Kaczory, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in Poznań, IX Economic Department under KRS number: 0000125562, NIP: 7641023748, REGON 570210990, with company capital of PLN 34,364,500.00, fully paid-up.
2. We process your personal data for the purpose of:
• conclusion and fulfillment of the Agreement,
• supply of services we offer,
• potential handling, investigation or defense against any claims related to the Agreement,
• data and documentation archiving.
3. Your personal data may be entrusted to the partners and entities which we cooperate with pursuant to the separate agreements, mainly to the subcontractors the services of which we avail of for the purpose of realization of our services. Your personal data may be disclosed to the entities referred to above for the purposes indicated, based on data processing agreements (DPA).
4. Our basis for the processing of your personal data is:
• the agreement/service order concluded between us, in the framework of which your data have been disclosed to us,
• your voluntarily given consent,
• the fact that the processing of your personal data is essential for the purposes stemming from the legally justified interests realized by the Controller.
5. Your personal data shall be stored by us for the period necessary for the execution of Agreement, period essential for realization of the legally justified interests of the Controller/third parties or period stemming from the provisions of law.
6. You are entitled to:
• demand access to your personal data, their amendment, removal, transfer or limiting their processing,
• submission of an objection against the processing of your personal data,
• transfer of your personal data,
• withdrawal of a consent for the processing of your personal data at any time,
• submission of a complaint to the supervisory organ.
7. The provision of personal data is voluntary yet necessary for constitutes a condition for the conclusion of agreement.
8. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Furthermore, your personal data provided will not be made available to external entities, except for the cases provided for by law.
9. In the case of questions related to the processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected].