MERCANTILE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ACCEPTANCE OF ANIMAL BY-PRODUCTS OF CATEGORY 1, 2 and 3.
It is required in case of collection of animal by-products of all categories. The obligation of its preparation is required by the ordinance of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of August 19th, 2014. On a model mercantile document used in the carriage of animal by-products, exclusively within the territory of the Republic of Poland (Journal of Laws from 2014 item 1222).
Depending on the category of the incoming raw material a model of mercantile document is used:
- Mercantile document category 1
- Mercantile document category 2
- Mercantile document category 3
The definition of categorization of raw materials determines the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1069/2009 of 21st October 2009.
The mercantile document is issued as standard in 3 copies:
- original – for the entity performing disposal of dead animals,
- first copy– for the entity performing transport services,
- • second copy– for the entity providing dead animals (agricultural producer).
* If the carrier and an entity that conducts disposal are the same company documents may be printed only in two copies.